2018 vs. 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Trying to decide whether you prefer the 2018 Honda Ridgeline to drive around Albany or should spring for the 2019 Honda Ridgeline? You can’t go wrong with either option, considering that the 2019 Honda Ridgeline is unchanged for the new model year. Learn about their similarities with Rensselaer Honda in Troy!
Both the 2018 and 2019 Honda Ridgeline pickups offer impressive performance specs for handling any job in Troy:
- Run on a 3.5L V6 engine that generates 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque via a six-speed automatic transmission
- Front-wheel drive is standard with and all-wheel drive optional
- With all-wheel drive, the Honda Ridgeline can tow up to 5,000 pounds
More Innovative Features
The 2018 and the 2019 Honda Ridgeline come equipped with innovative features such as:
- Advanced safety including the Collision Mitigation Braking System, the Road Departure Mitigation System, and Adaptive Cruise Control
- A lockable in-bed trunk measuring 7.3 cubic feet, an available truck bed audio system, a truck bed power outlet, and more
Find the Price That Fits Your Budget
The one small difference between the 2018 and the 2019 Honda Ridgeline models is how much they cost.
- 2018 Ridgeline: MSRP starting from $29,730*
- 2019 Ridgeline: MSRP starting from $29,990*
Shop for the Honda Ridgeline at Rensselaer Honda
Visit Rensselaer Honda today to shop for the 2018 or the 2019 Honda Ridgeline!