2019 Honda HR-V New Features
2019 Honda HR-V Exterior
The front grille is the most noticeable change to the 2019 Honda HR-V. Compared to the 2018 HR-V the new grille is much sportier and aggressive looking. The 2019 Model year also added LED headlights and brake lights. 3 more exterior colors were also added to the line up such as Orange Burst Metallic, Midnight Amethyst Metallic, and Platinum White Pearl.
Honda sensing is now standard on all EX and up trim levels. Honda sensing technologies include Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS), Forward Collision Warnings (FCW), pedestrian, detection, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), and Road Departure Mitigation System.(RDM). Another added safety feature to the 2019 Honda HR-V is Auto High Beams.
2 more trim levels were also added to the 2019 Model year. The Sport and Touring Trim.
The Sport trim offers everything on the LX trim level plus:
• Leather trimmed steering wheel.
• Dual-mode steering wheel paddle shifters.
• 18-inch aluminum wheels. (The sport trim level is the only trim level with 18 inch rims.)
• 7 inch touch screen with Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
The Touring trim includes everything the EX-L trim has plus:
• Standard satellite navigation.
• 8 way power driver seat.
• LED headlights and fog lights.
• Home link.