2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid redefining what a hybrid is capable of
2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid
The Honda CR-V that we all love is now better and more efficient than ever. Honda has released the first-ever CR-V Hybrid with many upgrades. The Honda CR-V Hybrid maintains it’s sleek lines, roomy interior, and sophistication while drastically increasing its gas mileage. *The CR-V Hybrid offers 40 mpg city driving, 35 mpg highway driving, and 38 mpg combined. Read below to see all the upgrades and what the all-new 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid has to offer.
Honda CR-V Hybrid LX
- 2.0-liter, 16-valve, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine
- AC synchronous permanent-magnet electric motor
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Electronic continuously variable transmission (E-CVT) with Sport Mode
- Deceleration selectors
- Advanced Compatibility EngineeringTM (ACETM) body structure
- SmartVent® front side airbags
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines7
- Advanced front airbags (i-SRS)
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor
Comfort and Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow13
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)11
- Auto high-beam headlights
- Automatic climate control
- Multi-function center console storage with sliding armrest
Honda CR-V Hybrid EX
Adds to or upgrades LX features:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control system
- Driver’s seat with 12-way power adjustment, including 4-way power lumbar support and 2-position memory
- Heated front seats
- 7-inch Display Audio with high-resolution electrostatic touch-screen, customizable feature settings and compass
Honda CR-V Hybrid EX-L
Adds to or upgrades EX features:
- Automatic-dimming rearview mirror
- Heated steering wheel
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Leather-trimmed seats
- 4-way power front passenger seat
Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring
Adds to or upgrades EX-L features:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System34 with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 330-watt premium audio system with 9-speakers, including subwoofer
- Wireless phone charger52
- Roof rails
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
*40 city/35 highway/38 combined mpg rating. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
7 – Multi-Angle Rearview Camera – Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
13 – Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow- ACC with Low-Speed Follow cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and other factors. ACC should not be used in heavy traffic, poor weather, or on winding roads. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
11 – Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) – LKAS only assists driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. LKAS may not detect all lane markings; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
23 – HondaLink® – Check the HondaLink® website for smartphone compatibility.
34 – Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ – The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is standard on Touring models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
52 – Wireless phone charger – Honda wireless phone charger is compatible with Qi wireless charging standards. Check with your device’s manufacturer for wireless capability.