Honda Military Appreciation Offer
As a show of our appreciation of our brave service men and women, Honda is extending its Military Appreciation Offer. The $500 towards Down payment or Cap Cost Reduction offer is available to select U.S Military individuals and their spouses towards a new 2016 or newer Honda model when they finance or lease through Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Offer valid through March 31, 2018 (unless earlier terminated by HFS).
Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse’ LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment
Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate per vehicle. The certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer valid through March 31, 2017 unless terminated earlier by HFS.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer’s address.
For complete details, please visit http://automobiles.honda.com/military-offers.aspx