2018 Honda Accord Reviews
Curious to see what industry experts had to say in their reviews of the 2018 Honda Accord? According to respected publications like Edmunds, Motor Trend, and Kelley Blue Book, it’s one of the top picks in the midsize sedan segment. Check out some top review quotes and more details about the new Accord below, and then make your way to see it at your Albany area Honda dealership in Troy, NY.
“[T]he 2018 Honda Accord looks like a winner. It’s lighter with a range of engines to choose from, a more upscale interior with more passenger space, more standard technology, and a quieter, more comfortable ride.”
The cabin of the redesigned Honda Accord includes spacious seating for up to five adults and a total interior volume of 122.3 cubic feet. It’s decorated with soft-touch surfaces throughout and comes with generous sound insulation, too.
“In a 2018 comparison test against the new Toyota Camry, the 1.5-liter-equipped Accord handily won because of its sophisticated interior design, spacious interior, intuitive multimedia system, and superior powertrain.”
The base engine on the new Honda Accord is a turbocharged 1.5L inline-4 that makes 195 hp, a best-in-class 195 lb-ft of torque, and generates up to an EPA-estimated 38 mpg highway*.
Kelley Blue Book
“From the bold new look to the long list of useful tech, the totally redesigned 2018 Honda Accord is the most advanced, most sophisticated midsize sedan on the market.”
The Accord is offered with an abundance of different high-tech features, including:
- Honda Sensing® driver assist suite
- HondaLink® smartphone app
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Wireless smartphone charging station
- Portable mobile hotspot
Make Your Own Conclusions About the 2018 Honda Accord
There are a lot of things to be excited about with the new Honda Accord, but the biggest one comes when you step into the cockpit. Make the trip from Albany check out our current selection of new Honda Accords for sale at Rensselaer Honda, your certified Clifton Park area Honda dealership at 770 Hoosick Road in Troy, NY. We’re open Monday through Saturday, and you can contact us online or call us with questions at (518) 279-1171.
* 30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for 1.5T LX, EX and EX-L models with CVT. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 1.5T Sport models with 6-speed manual transmission. 29 city/35 highway/31 combined mpg rating for 1.5T Sport and Touring models with CVT. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for 2.0T Sport models with 6-speed manual transmission. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for 2.0T Sport and Touring models with 10-speed automatic transmission. 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 2.0T EX-L models with 10-speed automatic transmission. Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.