2018 Honda Odyssey vs. 2018 Toyota Sienna
If you need a vehicle to accommodate the whole Albany family, either the 2018 Honda Odyssey
or the 2018 Toyota Sienna will do the trick. Between the two, you’ll find that the Odyssey:
- Provides an additional year of roadside assistance
- Achieves superior fuel economy returns on the highway
- Promises 5.8 more cubic feet of maximum cargo capacity
There’s likely one main reason that you’re opting for a minivan: space. The good news is, the 2018 Honda Odyssey offers more of it than the 2018 Toyota Sienna.
- Odyssey: Maximum of 155.8 cubic feet for cargo without the second and third rows
- Sienna: Maximum of 150.0 cubic feet for cargo without the second and third rows
Both the 2018 Honda Odyssey and the 2018 Toyota Sienna run on 3.5L V6 engines. However, the Odyssey manages greater fuel economy returns.
- Odyssey: Reaches an EPA-estimated 28 mpg highway*
- Sienna: Musters an EPA-estimated 27 mpg highway
See the Difference in Person. Test Drive the Honda Odyssey at Rensselaer Honda Today!
Take the 2018 Honda Odyssey for a test drive at Rensselaer Honda today! We can also help you figure out your monthly lease payments as you determine which Honda model is right for you.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.