2018 Honda CR-V vs. 2018 Honda HR-V
When it comes to Honda crossover SUVS, the 2018 Honda CR-V and the 2018 Honda HR-V are your top options. Whichever you select, you can look forward to:
- Basic warranty coverage of 36 months or 36,000 miles and powertrain warranty coverage of 60 months or 60,000 miles
- Access to all-wheel drive for ultimate traction and control
- The Honda Sensing suite of safety and driver assistance technologies, which includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System, Traffic Sign Recognition, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more
- Innovative features like Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation with real-time traffic and voice activation, smartphone app integration via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and HondaLink infotainment with a 7-inch color touchscreen display, as well as luxuries like a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated seats, and a power moonroof
Learn More About the 2018 CR-V Learn More About the 2018 HR-V
View CR-V Inventory View HR-V Inventory
If you need further help deciding which Honda is right for you, consider what makes the 2018 Honda CR-V different from the 2018 Honda HR-V.
- The HR-V starts at an MSRP from $19,670*, while the CR-V starts at an MSRP from $24,150*.
- The HR-V kicks off its lineup with a 1.8L inline-4 engine that makes 141 hp and 127 lb-ft of torque, while the CR-V starts off with a 2.4L inline-4 that produces 184 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque. The CR-V also has a secondary, turbocharged 1.5L inline-4r that promises 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque.
- The HR-V has a standard cargo volume of 24.3 cubic feet, a maximum cargo volume of 58.8 cubic feet, and a passenger volume of 100.1 cubic feet. Meanwhile, the CR-V has 39.2 cubic feet as standard for storage, 75.8 cubic feet total, and 105.9 cubic feet for passengers.
Shop Honda Crossovers at Rensselaer Honda
You’ll find both the 2018 Honda CR-V and the 2018 Honda HR-V when you shop the selection of Honda crossovers available at Rensselaer Honda. Learn more about the 2018 Honda HR-V when compared to the Chevrolet Trax or the Toyota RAV4! Contact our team for assistance.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $975.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.