Honda Fit: how to pair your phone to your car in 9 Simple Steps.
How To Pair Your Phone To Your Car
How to pair your phone to your car and why should I do it is a common question we get here at Rensselaer Honda. The reason is simple. Once the phone is paired you will be able to listen to music that is on your phone wirelessly. Another advantage is receiving and answering phone calls. When the phone is paired you will be able to make and receive phone calls using voice commands and with a single press of a button on the steering wheel. So there will never be a reason to take your eyes off the road again. To pair a phone to your car just follow these simple steps below.
- Click your settings on the cell phone
- Go to your bluetooth settings screen
- Make sure your bluetooth is on and in discovery mode (If you have an iphone, once you are in your Bluetooth settings screen the phone is automatically in discovery mode.)
- Press settings on the cars home screen.
- Tap Bluetooth
- Press device list
- Tap add a Bluetooth device.
- Press continue and the car will search for your phone and send a code to it.
- Once your phone receives that code press pair on the phone.
And thats it! Your phone is now paired.
Now Enjoy the convenience of Bluetooth
Now when you turn the source on the car to bluetooth, music will automatically start playing from you phone. You will also be able to use your phone hands free as long as your phone is with you in the car. If you have any questions or need assistance please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop in. Our team at Rensselaer Honda will be glad to help you. view our Contact Page for our address, Phone number and hours of operation.
View More Tips And Tricks Videos From Hondapro Jason Here